Combined GAP and RTI Insurance
AutoProtect's Asset Protection is designed to provide financial protection in the event of an accident or loss regardless of how you originally funded your purchase.
If you have paid for the car with a large deposit, the Return To Invoice (RTI) part of the policy could ensure you get back what you paid for the car in the event of a valid claim.
If you are paying for the car on a finance agreement, then the Finance Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) part of the policy may make sure that if your insurance pay-out falls short, you won't be left with the outstanding finance.
Asset Protection will pay out the greater of the Finance GAP or RTI amount, up to the purchase price of your car.
How Combined Guaranteed Asset Protection works
- Financial protection for your asset in event of a loss
- Policy duration to match finance term length
- £250 contraction towards your insurance excess
- Vehicle accessories fitted by dealer are covered
- Meets the ABI code of practice
- Simple to arrange